Sunday, October 5, 2008

Shoe Crush

Like most girls, I am prone to shoe fetishes, and the start of a new season, with all its shopping possibilities, is the ideal time to develop one. So it's no surprise that this week I've developed my first fetish of the season over these Fred Perry sneakers.

I saw these in an übercool shop in town and fell in love right away. As a general rule I love all things Fred Perry -the brand has a very understated feel, and the clothing is simple and well made. However, I have to say, I am wary of wearing sneakers everyday, because this widens the feet and makes high heels terribly painful. I usually alternate between sneakers with a narrow shoetree and ballet flats, which I like to think are less foot-widening. These seem a bit wide on the picture, but actually they're pretty small. Anyway, they'd be a great complement to my newly purchased ballerinas!

No comments: